My work as a creative music designer (& DJ)is the intersection between music and performing arts, where I build abstract sonic things and music. The music is intended to carry the story in relation to another discipline in art. For example: designing an autonomous customized music score for a fashion show or an art installation, in collaboration with another artist /designer’s vision. I translate a particular concept into sounds.
Using different layers in my work, electronic music, piano, cello sounds, music research, concept, emotion, color, speed, darkness, light. For the stage, for movement (choreography) sound coordination and performing. I have a network of professionals around me, if I need a special sound or music request.
Previous collaborations with: Amsterdam Dance Event, Amsterdam Fashion Instituut, Amsterdam Fashion Week, ArtEz Fashion Design, EYE Film Museum, FOAM, Gerrit Rietveld Academie, Huis Marseille, ISOAMSTERDAM, Kunstfort bij Vijfhuizen, Melkweg, Museum N8, OT301, Oude Kerk Amsterdam, Paradiso, Van Gogh Museum, Red Light Radio, Rijksmuseum, Smart Project Space, Sandberg Instituut, W139.
1) Sounds for Future Fusion (Individuals / Amsterdam Fashion Institute)
2) Sound for couture – Conny Groenewegen (video)
3) Holocube, art installation by Ting Gong (glass pyramid installation in space)
4) UNSEAM ( Sounds for a presentation)
5) Sound for art performance – with artist Ting Gong
6) Additional sound & music productions – vocal edits & recordings